If it had not been for ……
结构︰if it had not been for+名词/子句,主词+would/should 等+原形动词…
说明︰此句型意为“若非(有)…”。此类句构专门用于表示与过去事实相反的<假设语气>.
If it had not been for his help, I should have failed.
如果没有他的帮忙,我应该已经失败。
Had it not been for your timely help, our #pany would have been on the verge of bankruptcy.
若非你及时伸出援助之手,本公司将会濒临破产的边缘。
If it had not been for these experiments, the improvement of the machine would have been impossible.
要不是这些实验,这部机器也许就不可能改良了。
Had it not been for the kind guide, I might have got lost in the mountains.
要不是这位好心的向导,我可能就在山中迷路了。
If it had not been that he was here, I would have punished you.
要不是他在场,我当时就会处罚你。
I demand/insist that ……
more…
结构︰主词1+意志动词(demand/insist 等)+(that)+主词2+(should)+原形动词
说明︰意志<动词>有四类:建议(suggest,re#mend,propose,advise,urge 等),要求(desire, ask,demand,require,request,maintain,insist 等),命令(order,#mand 等),规定( rule,regulate,stipulate 等)。其后接 that-<子句>时,该<子句>里的<动词>要用原形或“should+<动词>”。美式英语通常省略 should.
The #mittee moved that the meeting (should) be adjourned.
委员提议休会。
His parents demanded that he (should) be back by ten.
他的父母要求他十点以前回家。
The employees demand that their salaries be raised.
员工们要求加薪。
They ruled that the law (should) not be imposed.
他们规定不应加重法律。
His father ordered that he (should) keep a diary in English.
他的父亲规定他要用英文写日记。
My mother encouraged me and insisted that I continue my education.
我妈妈鼓励我,而且坚持我应该继续我的教育。
He insisted that I (should) apologize to her.
他坚持我应该向她道歉。
Recently, many states have insisted that high schools teach students how to drive.
最近,许多州坚持中学应该教学生如何开车。
His father insisted that they (should) move to the country.
他爸爸坚持他们应该搬到乡下。
| 广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084 Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号 珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved
|