当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外贸 >> 国际商务师 >> 正文
国际商务师英语辅导:货物损毁
发布时间:2013/4/4 14:33:17 来源:城市网学院 编辑:admin
    有时候,货物在运输的过程中会造成一定的损毁。这个时候买卖双方就应该合力调查清楚损毁原因和责任,以便向责任方提出赔偿、协调解决问题。听上去是不是极端复杂?其实用几句简单的英语也可以搞定哦!
    A-bargainer B-buyer C-inquirer
    A: Yes, may I help you?
    有什么事吗?
    B: We got a damaged shipment from you.
    你们送来的货有损坏。
    A: Was the damage extensive?
    坏得很多、很严重吗?
    B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.
    我看大概有一半的货不能用了。
    A: We'll send someone right away to look at it.
    我们会马上派个人去查看。
    B: Good, we'll be expecting him.
    好,我们等着他。
    …
    A: How bad was the damage?
    损坏情况如何?
    C: One packing case was crushed.
    有一个箱子全压坏了。
    A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?
    箱里的东西都毁了吗?
    C: I don't think any of it can be used.
    我看都不能用了。
    …
    B: Just whose fault is this damage?
    这次的损坏究竟是谁的责任呢?
    A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.
    货离开工厂时都是完好无缺的啊。
    B: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.
    送到这儿时可不是那样!
    A: We'll make it right with you, of course.
    当然,我们会帮你调查清楚的。
广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved