当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外贸 >> 国际商务师 >> 正文
国际商务师英语辅导:如何要求赔偿
发布时间:2013/4/4 14:34:12 来源:城市网学院 编辑:admin
    货物运输过程中若有损毁,那么赔偿就不可避免。这个问题有时会相当棘手,但却是一项建立公司口碑的重要影响因素。现在就来学学怎么用简单的英语来搞定赔偿这个问题吧!
    Dialogue 1
    A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?
    损坏的那部分就算便宜一点,如何?
    B: What kind of price did you have in mind?
    你说多少呢?
    A: I was thinking of 40% off.
    打个6折吧。
    B: That will probably be ok.
    应该可以吧。
    Dialogue 2
    A: We can't process your damage claim.
    我们无法办理你的索赔。
    B: Why not?
    为什么?
    A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.
    你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。
    B: I see.
    这样子!
    Dialogue 3
    A: What about our claim?
    我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
    B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.
    我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。
    A: When will we hear something from him?
    什么时候会有消息呢?
    B: On, in just a day or two, I think.
    哦,我想就这一两天吧。
    Dialogue 4
    A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.
    你的赔偿问题终于解决了。
    B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.
    谢谢你们这么快就办好了。
    A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.
    我们只是希望不会再有这样的事情发生。
    B: That goes for us too.
    我们也是这么希望。
广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved