当前所在位置:珠峰网资料 >> 外语培训 >> 商务英语 >> 正文
商务英语外贸英语信函:索赔理由及依据10
发布时间:2013/9/8 22:45:40 来源:城市网学院 编辑:admin
    1.We will make you a #pensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
   
    我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款
   
    2.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
   
    既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50%
   
    3.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
   
    我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费
   
    4.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in #pensation for the loss.
   
    我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金
   
    5.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to #pensate you for the loss.
   
    我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失
   
    6.You should claim #pensation from the insurance #pany .
   
    你应该向保险公司索赔
   
    7.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
   
    彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任
   
    8.As the shipping #pany is liable for the damage, your claim for #pensation should , in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
   
    由于货物破损船公司有责任,个人所见,你们货物的索赔就交由他们解决
   
    9.The claim should be referred to the insurance #pany. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
   
    索赔应交与保险公司,我们不为它承担责任
   
    10.Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance #pany, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
   
    据我方所见,你们的索赔应交保险公司,因为是运输产生的灾难
广告合作:400-664-0084 全国热线:400-664-0084
Copyright 2010 - 2017 www.my8848.com 珠峰网 粤ICP备15066211号
珠峰网 版权所有 All Rights Reserved